High achieving students invited to win partial and full scholarships
for placement in August 2015
External Scholarships for Year 12
Bangkok International Preparatory & Secondary School (Bangkok Prep) is pleased to announce a scholarship scheme for students' entry to Year 12** (aged 16+) in August 2015 with outstanding achievements according to the academic, sports and music criteria.
- All application packs must be hand-delivered to the school by the applicant. The pack must include a completed application form (downloadable by clicking here) and the following documents:
300-word statement addressing eligibility criteria
Current school records
Letters of recommendation
Applications endorsement/ ie. portfolio, certificate of achievements
The full application must be submitted on or before Friday, 6th February 2015.
- Interview & Assessment
The school will contact short-listed applicants to arrange for on-line testing, written assessments and an interview which will take place on Tuesday, 10th March 2015
The interview panel will consist of: Head of School / License Holder/ Head of Secondary/ Head of Primary/ Head of Admissions
- Announcement of the successful scholarship students
will be posted on the school website.
phone contact to parents from the school admissions office.
Benefits and Conditions:
**Successful Year 12 scholars must remain enrolled until Year 13 completion.
(2-year enrolment is obligatory)
- Scholarship or partial scholarships with 1 year tenure, renewal dependent upon ongoing successful academic achievement.
- Other eligible high performing candidates will be given priority entrance to the school.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
If you have any queries regarding the procedure, please call us at 02-260-7890,
Attn: Ms. Ranee (ext. 104) or Mr. Mike (ext. 105) or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org