External Scholarships for Years 7, 10 & 12 Enrolment (August 2017)
Bangkok Prep is celebrating its new Secondary School Campus and is pleased to announce a scholarship scheme for students’ entry to Year 7, Year 10 and Year 12 in August 2017. These scholarships will be offered to candidates with outstanding achievements according to the academic, sports and music criteria.
We are currently reviewing scholarship applications for this academic year
All application packs must be hand-delivered to the school by the applicant. The pack must include a completed application form (downloadable by clicking here) and the following documents:
- 300-word statement addressing eligibility criteria
- Current school records/transcripts
- Letters of recommendation
- Portfolio and/or certificate of achievements
Interview & Assessment:
- The school will contact short-listed applicants to arrange for on-line testing, written assessments and an interview
- The interview panel will consist of: Head of School / License Holder/ Head of Secondary/ Head of Primary/ Head of Admissions
- For successful scholarship students, a formal offer will be made via email by the Admissions Office.
- Successful Year 7, Year 10 and Year 12 scholars must remain enrolled until the completion of Year 13. (obligatory enrolment)
- The scholarship will be awarded throughout the period of enrolment, provided that the successful candidate maintains a high level of performance.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
If you have any queries regarding the procedure, please call us at 02-260-7890:
Attn: Ms. Ranee (ext. 104) or Mr. Mike (ext. 105)
You can also email us at: email@example.com