Recent News

28 August 2015

Prepazine issue #1 - Friday 28th August 2015

28 August 2015

Express Pick Up Information

To read more about Express Pick Up Information, please click Here
27 August 2015

After-school Activities Information

Read More Pages 12>

Vdo Presentation

17 November 2014

My Bangkok Prep Moments

 

Watch Video now !
Read More Pages

Highlight of the month

25 June 2015

Bangkok Prep to open new secondary campus in 2017

Bangkok International Preparatory and Secondary School (Bangkok Prep), a leading private international school is opening a new secondary campus on Sukhumvit 77.

Read more

Bangkok Prep to open new secondary campus in 2017

Bangkok International Preparatory and Secondary School (Bangkok Prep), a leading private international school is opening a new secondary campus on Sukhumvit 77.
The land will be approximately 3 kilometres from the existing campus on Sukhumvit 53, and conveniently accessible from BTS Onnut, Sukhumvit 50, Sukhumvit 71 (sub soi Pridi Banomyong 2, 4 and 14), Sukhumvit 77 and Ram Inthra - At Narong Expressway. The campus will be surrounded by a private residential neighborhood and is scheduled to open in August 2017.

Catering for students aged 12-18 years, Bangkok Prep’s Secondary Campus will offer classes in Year 7 – Year 13. The school’s current campus on Sukhumvit 53 will be turned into a Primary School, offering classes from Nursery to Year 6 for students aged 3 – 11 years.

Bangkok Prep’s programme of study is based on the National Curriculum of England, offering high quality education to students from Nursery up to Year 13. A rigorous IGCSE programme (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) is offered to Year 10 and Year 11 students as a precursor to the Cambridgeapproved A-levels available to study in Year 12 and Year 13, preparing students towards university education.

“We took the time to locate the most appropriate land for the school, and we are convinced that this site provides the perfect location for the new Secondary Campus,” said Valerie Thomas-Peter, Bangkok Prep’s Head of School.

“Our new campus reflects the need to expand our facilities to meet the demand of our growing student body, specifically that of Secondary students in the age bracket 16-18, who are keen to study A levels”, explained Valerie.

“Bangkok Prep’s students are achieving well and their academic success has ensured that they are able to study in leading universities worldwide including Thailand, Asia, the US, UK and Europe, once they graduate from the school. With our internationally recognised curriculum, qualified and experienced teaching staff and a genuinely international student body, Bangkok Prep provides a high quality learning environment, where students can prepare for life and realise their full potential through interactions in a stimulating learning community.”

“We are confident that Bangkok Prep will prove to be the top choice of school amongst parents in years to come,” she added.

Founded in 2002, Bangkok Prep has grown steadily in recent years in response to demand from expatriate and local families looking for high quality British education in a diverse and international community. The school’s current student body is now 778, comprising of more than 42 nationalities with 57% non-Thai students and the remaining 43% Thai students. Approximately 500 students are expected to transfer to the new secondary campus.

The state-of-the-art technology and facilities that will be available at the new Bangkok Prep Secondary Campus will feature modern classrooms and labs, a full sized sports field, a 50-metre swimming pool, tennis and basketball courts, a sports complex, a creative arts, drama and music center and an auditorium.

Bangkok Prep is accredited by the Council of International Schools (CIS), New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) and Office for National Education Standards and Quality Assurance (ONESQA). The school is also a member of the International Schools Association of Thailand (ISAT), Federation of British International Schools in Asia (FOBISIA) and Thailand International Schools Activity Conference (TISAC) as well as the Cambridge University-approved IGCSE and Alevel examination centre.

Note: Photos of the new campus is an artist impression and may be subject to change


 
 
 
 

School Bulletin

<
Sep 2015
>
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thur Fri Sat
    1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30

Download